Aaron is a seasoned superintendent that will lead the Griffin Construction team. Aaron possess the ability to work efficiently and effectively to complete the job on-time and on-budget. He is energetic, has a positive attitude and can accomplish any task in the field.
Aaron has 20 years of well rounded experience from concrete to budgeting and cost control. He has spent the past 5 years as a Superintendent for several commercial projects.
OSHA 30 Certified
- HRCSD 2016 Bond Projects Scope Package 3, Hood River, OR - $4.8M
- HRCSD Parkdale ES and Westside ES, Hood River, OR - $4.9M (K-12)
- The Dalles Civic Auditorium - Historic Building, The Dalles, OR - $600K (Design/Build)
- HRCSD Coe/ Alt Ed Remodel, Hood River, OR - $2.4M (K-12)
- WyEast Laboratories TI, Odell, OR - $T&M (CM/GC)
- HRCSD Westside Softball Facility, Hood River, OR - $542K (K-12)
- Columbia Basin Care Facility, Hood River, OR - $500K
- North Shore Medical Building, White Salmon, WA - $126K